Allianz are committed to making sure that we have the very highest standards of customer care. However, we accept that things can go wrong from time to time. Advise us of your concerns and we will strive to ensure that our level of service meets your expectations in the future.
How to make a complaint
You can phone us, email us or write to us with your complaint.
Please be sure to provide us with:
- A policy number and / or claim number
- An outline of your complaint
- Your contact details (phone number, e-mail address, home address)
3 Cromac Quay,
Belfast BT7 2JD
Email: Please click here and select "make a complaint" from available contact options.
Phone: 028 908 95 600
Our phone lines are open Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
What happens next
- The staff member who receives your complaint will deal with it in a considered, fair and consistent manner, with the aim of resolving it at the earliest possible point
- We will acknowledge your complaint in writing within 5 business days if your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction within 3 business days
This acknowledgement will include:
- The name and job title of the person handling your complaint
- Leaflet, detailing our complaint handling procedures
The person responsible for handling your complaint will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint at regular intervals
Complaints resolved within 8 weeks:
Once we are in a position to resolve your complaint, we will issue you with a 'Final Response'. This will clarify our final position in relation to your complaint and any actions agreed. We will also include a leaflet from the Financial Ombudsman service (FOS) entitled "Your complaint and the Ombudsman"
Complaints unresolved by the end of 8 weeks:
- If for any reason, we are unable to provide you with a Final Response within 8 weeks, we will issue you with a written response advising you of why we are unable to resolve the complaint, and the anticipated time frame within which we hope to resolve your complaint
- We will inform you of your right to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service and include the FOS leaflet
If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction and you remain dissatisfied with our Final Response, you can refer your complaint to:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower, London,
Tel: 0 800 023 4567