- Allianz Customer Contact Details
Allianz Direct +4428 9082 8828
Our phone lines are open Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm and Saturday 9am - 1pm.
Please note that our Finance and Claims teams are available 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday only.
3 Cromac Quay,
Belfast BT7 2JD
E mail email@example.com or click here to email us now Call Back If you wish someone to call you back click here Fax +4428 9043 4222 Corporate Queries +4428 9089 5600
Telephone calls may be recorded or monitored in order to improve customer service and for regulatory purposes.
- Complaints Policy for Allianz Customers
Allianz are committed to making sure that we have the very highest standards of customer care. However, we accept that things can go wrong from time to time. Advise us of your concerns and we will strive to ensure that our level of service meets your expectations in the future.
How to complain
Complaints can be submitted by email, phone, letter or in person. Please be sure to provide us with:
- A policy number and / or claim number
- An outline of your complaint
- Your contact details
(phone No, e-mail address, home address)
Phone: Allianz +44 2890 895600
Address: Allianz, 3 Cromac Quay, The Gasworks,
Ormeau Road, Belfast BT7 2JD
What happens next:
- The staff member who receives your complaint will deal with it in a considered, fair and consistent manner, with the aim of resolving it at the earliest possible point
- We will acknowledge your complaint in writing within 5 business days if your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction within 3 business days
- This acknowledgement will include
- The name and Job title of the person handling your complaint
- This leaflet, detailing our complaint handling procedures
- The person responsible for handling your complaint will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint at regular intervals
Complaints resolved within 8 weeks:
- Once we are in a position to resolve your complaint, we will issue you with a 'Final Response'. This will clarify our final position in relation to your complaint and any actions agreed. We will also include a leaflet from the Financial Ombudsman service (FOS) entitled "Your complaint and the Ombudsman"
Complaints unresolved by the end of 8 weeks:
- If for any reason, we are unable to provide you with a Final Response within 8 weeks, we will issue you with a written response advising you of why we are unable to resolve the complaint, and the anticipated time frame within which we hope to resolve your complaint
- We will inform you of your right to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service and include the FOS leaflet
If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction and you remain dissatisfied with our Final Response, you can refer your complaint to:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR.
All complaints made to the Financial Ombudsman Service must be made within 6 months of the date of our Final Resolution letter.
The Financial Ombudsman Service provides consumers with a free, independent service for resolving disputes with financial firms.
If you would like further information please refer to the Financial Ombudsman website at: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.
Phone: 0800 023 4567
Call centre opening hours:
Mo-Fr: 8am-6pm | Sa: 9am-1pm