Taxi Insurance FAQs
To get a taxi insurance quote please call us on 028 90 828 828.
- What is policy excess?Policy excess is the amount you pay towards repairs after an accidental damage claim. If you increase the amount of the excess, you can reduce your premium.
- Who can drive my Taxi?Cover on your Taxi Insurance is restricted to named drivers / categories shown on the certificate.
- Will I be covered if I drive someone else's vehicle?Driving other vehicles is available on request under Allianz Taxi insurance policy but cover is restricted to third party only.
- Do I have to answer all questions?All questions must be answered truthfully and fully. If you do not, you could make your Taxi insurance invalid and you may also be prosecuted under the Road Traffic Act.
- What happens if my vehicle is written off?If your vehicle is written off and you have Comprehensive Cover, you will be paid its market value at the time of the loss.
- What is a no claim bonus?A 'no claim bonus' is allowed for each accident-free (i.e. claim free) year driving in your own name. Our maximum bonus is reached after five years.
- Can I have windscreen protection cover?Yes, Windscreen cover is provided if you select Comprehensive Cover. Details are shown in our Policy Summary.