5 Days of Allianz Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. There will be 5 total winners of the 5 Days of Allianz Giveaway.
2. Entry to the 5 Days of Allianz Giveaway is gained by liking or following an Allianz Ireland or Allianz Northern Ireland social media page and following the corresponding page’s instructions in the 5 Days of Allianz Giveaway post published each day. Entries are accepted from 10am to midnight on each day that the announcement post is published. Each winner is announced the related following business day. Up to 5 entries are possible per day:
a. 1 from Allianz Ireland Facebook
b. 1 from Allianz Northern Ireland Facebook
c. 1 from @AllianzIreland Twitter
d. 1 from @AllianzNI Twitter
e. 1 from @AllianzIreland Instagram
3. The prizes will be:
a. Monday 09/12/19: 4 Dublin Zoo Wild Lights Tickets (2 adult, 2 child)
b. Tuesday 10/12/19: 1 Philips Hue Starter Pack
c. Wednesday 11/12/19: 1 Ring Video Doorbell
d. Thursday 12/12/19: 1 Amazon Echo
e. Friday 13/12/19: 1 Dyson Hair Dryer
4. In clause n. 2, “tagging a friend” refers strictly to individual personal accounts, and excludes the following:
a. Business Pages
b. Group Pages
c. Fan Pages
5. Each day that you enter over the 5 Days of Allianz Giveaway week (9/12/19-12/12/19) counts as an additional entry towards the final prize on Friday (13/12/19). You can earn up to 25 entries towards the final prize by entering on 5 social media platforms on each of the 5 days.
6. If you win a 5 Days of Allianz Giveaway prize from clause n. 3, you are no longer eligible to win a second prize from the 5 Days of Allianz Giveaway, including the final prize on Friday (13/12/19).
7. You must be over 18 years of age to enter and you must be a resident in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Allianz reserves the right to request proof of a winner’s identity, age, and address. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide us with proof of identity and age reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner.
8. Allianz reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe any winner has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
9. No purchase is necessary.
10. Allianz will randomly select the winner from the correct entries that have entered by the closing date above. The winner will be notified by Allianz via private message and public comment on the original post on the platform of entry through the profile used to enter the giveaway within 48 hours of the closing date above. The winner must then respond to the notifications as instructed by Allianz plc within 2 business days. Upon notification, the winner will be required to provide a phone number and postal address. If the winner does not respond to our notifications within 2 business days, then that winner will forfeit all rights and entitlement to the prize and another winner will be selected at random.
11. Prizes are delivered via registered post. Upon notification, the winner will be required to provide a postal address. When postal delivery is not suitable, alternative delivery will be arranged between Allianz plc and the winner. Allianz does not guarantee that the prize will be delivered prior to Christmas Day.
12. Allianz will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond its control.
13. By entering the entrant grants Allianz plc. the right to publish his/her name in social media (Facebook, Twitter, email, and on Allianz plc website) to disclose the results of the 5 Days of Allianz Giveaway including the winner's name for a maximum period of 3 months from date of entry.
14. Any person entering the 5 Days of Allianz Giveaway will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and all entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prize will be awarded.
15. Your Data Controller is Allianz plc, Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6. Our Data Protection Officer is contactable at: DataProtectionOfficer@allianz.ie or write to The Data Protection Officer, Allianz plc, Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6.
16. The legal basis we rely on to process your personal data is article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (from now GDPR), which allows Allianz to process personal data when the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
17. The personal data required to fulfill the administrative aspect of fulfilling this giveaway are: (a) customer full name and (b) address; (c) phone number.
18. The above-mentioned data is used for communication purposes (e.g. notification to the winner) and for shipping purposes. This data may be inserted into an online retailer such as amazon.co.uk or arnotts.ie. Your full name may be also published and/or disclosed within the results of 5 Days of Allianz Giveaway in accordance with clause n. 13.
19. Your personal data will be retained no longer than necessary in order to efficiently administer the giveaway or to fulfil legal obligations.
20. Data is stored in the European Union only.
21. You have the right to request a copy of your personal data, and to have incorrect personal data about you corrected. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner.
22. For further information ex art. 13 and 14 GDPR please refer to ‘Allianz plc Fair Processing Notice’ (on Allianz web site at the following link: https://www.allianz.ie/data_protection_policy/).
23. Employees of Allianz plc, their agents and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter this giveaway.
24. Allianz’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. The winner may not transfer the prize to any other person.
26. No alternative prizes are available and there is no cash equivalent.
27. Only one entry per person per platform is permitted. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be deemed ineligible to enter this giveaway.
28. There are certain things for which Allianz does not accept any liability to you. Allianz will not be responsible for and will have no liability in connection with acts, omissions, and occurrences beyond Allianz’s reasonable control, including but not limited to: a) any postponement or cancellation of the prize, b) any changes to prizes or they way in which they can be used c) damage loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the giveaway or as a result of accepting any prize d) problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes ( such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient) and e) any act omission or default of any third party supplier. Allianz will not be liable for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any person in entering the 5 Days of Allianz Giveaway, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize. Allianz accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, or delayed, due to an error in transit. Allianz does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware, or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
29. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to the 5 Days of Allianz Giveaway, the decision of Allianz shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
30. Allianz plc reserves the right to suspend or terminate the 5 Days of Allianz Giveaway, or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason, without notification.
31. This giveaway and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law. The sole promoter of the 5 Days of Allianz Giveaway is Allianz plc, which is registered in the Republic of Ireland. Registration No. 143108. Registered Office: Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Call centre opening hours:
Mo-Fr: 8am-6pm | Sa: 9am-1pm