Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The winner of the Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw will participate in the Allianz Junior Football Camp on the training grounds of FC Bayern Munich which is scheduled to take place on August 27th – 31st 2018.The prize includes return flights from the Republic of Ireland, a six-day trip to Munich including local transfer in Munich to and from the 4-star accommodation, football training with FC Bayern youth coaches and an Allianz appointed chaperone to supervise the children for the duration of the Allianz Junior Football Camp.
- This Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw opens on August 2nd, 2018 and closes on August 8th 2018 at midnight GMT. Any entry received before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will not be accepted and will be automatically disqualified.
- Entry to the Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw is gained by a parent or guardian liking and sharing the Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw post on Allianz NI’s official Facebook page. Only a parent or guardian of a child aged between 14 and 16 years of age on June 30th 2018, and subject to Paragraph 6 below, may enter the Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw.
- To be eligible to enter the Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw, the parent or guardian must be resident in either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland.
- To be eligible to win the Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw the proposed participating child must (a) be resident in either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland and (b) be aged between 14 and 16 years of age on June 30th 2018.
- Allianz reserves the right to request written proof of identity, age and proof of residency of a proposed child participant and of the parent or guardian. In the event that a winning entrant cannot provide reasonable proof of age and residency to Allianz’s satisfaction, Allianz may withdraw the prize and select another winner.
- No purchase is necessary for participation in the Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw.
- Allianz plc will randomly select the winner from those entrants that have liked and shared the Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw Facebook post on Allianz NI’s official Facebook page. There will be 1 winner selected from valid entries.
- Each winning entrant must then respond to the notifications as instructed by Allianz plc within 3 business days. If winning entrant does not respond to our notifications within 3 business days then the winning entrant will forfeit all rights and entitlement to the prize and another winner will be selected at random by Allianz plc. Winners will be announced in the comments section of Allianz’s Facebook page.
- One entry per parent / guardian is permitted for entry to the Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw. Allianz plc retains the right to change, supplement or cancel the Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw if the impression arises that attempts are being made to submit several automated registrations or to have any other disruptive influence on the Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw. Any person found to be in disregard of these Terms and Conditions will be automatically disqualified.
- Allianz plc is not responsible and assumes no liability for lost, misdirected or late submissions or for (I) electronic transmission errors, (II) theft, destruction, change of or unauthorised access to submissions, (III) technical problems, malfunctions or errors in the operation of any hardware or software which are necessary for the transmission of submissions or the planned Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw procedure, including computer viruses and bugs, or for manipulations, unauthorised access, scams, overload of the Internet or a website or any combination of these, nor for other causes not subject to inspection by Allianz plc. In the case of any of the above events occurring, Allianz retains the right to disqualify any entrant, postpone or cancel the Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw.
- By entering the Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw the parent or guardian grants Allianz plc the right to use and publish his/her child’s name and picture in such media as Allianz plc may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. Allianz plc may also publish and/or disclose the results of the Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw including the winner's name. Parents/guardians must consent to the use of their participating child’s personal data as further outlined in Paragraphs 15 and 16 below.
- The employees of Allianz plc, its agents, and their immediate family members as well as persons living in the same household of such employees are neither entitled to take part in nor win the Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw.
- The winning entrant will be notified by private message on Facebook no later than midnight on August 7th 2018 by Allianz. The parent / guardian will be requested to respond to the email (and address related requirements as outlined); as in return a completed and signed Declaration of Consent and medical consent by post; within 5 business days from the day of receipt to the relevant address highlighted in the email.
- The completed Statement of Consent must include signed declarations by the participating child’s duly authorised legal representative (i.e. parent or guardian as appropriate.) This is a prerequisite for participating in the Allianz Junior Football Camp. If this documentation is not returned fully completed within the required timelines or if the child participant is deemed ineligible, another winner will be selected at random.
- The decision with regard to the winners is final. Legal remedies are excluded. Should any disputes arise regarding the identity of the winners such disputes will be decided in favor of the owner of the Facebook account which was used to register for the Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw. If the winner provides incorrect information making any further contact to him/her impossible, he/she will lose entitlement to any prize.
- The child participant winner will be accompanied by a chaperone for the duration of the Allianz Junior Football Camp. The chaperone may be contacted by the parents/guardian(s) of the child participants, as required.
- Allianz reserves the right to exclude a child participant from the Football Camp or parts of the Football Camp in the case of grave misconduct and / or failure to adhere to the Football Camp rules or such other instructions as may be provided by Allianz, its servants or agents.
- The prize includes flights, hotel accommodation, local German transfers and travel insurance. The prize excludes personal expenses, transfers to and from Dublin airport and travelling visas, if required.
- The child participant must hold a current and valid passport and be available to travel to Germany on the dates specified.
- It is the responsibility of the winning parent / legal guardian to (i) organise and pay costs associated with obtaining travelling visas for the child participant; (ii) ensure that the child participant is adequately insured including without limitation covering overseas medical costs, and (iii) ensure that the child participant adheres to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by Allianz.
Limitation of Liability
- Any person entering this Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and all entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prize will be awarded.
- Allianz plc will retain all entries in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation EC 2016/679 (‘GDPR’), the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (Ireland), and the UK Data Protection Acts 1988 except as allowed for under Paragraph 12 of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any dispute arising relating to the Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw, the decision of Allianz shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Allianz plc will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part in, or not being able to take part in this Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw.
- By entering the Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw, each entrant agrees to release and hold Allianz plc, any subsidiary and holding companies, their employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from the Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw or from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw.
- Allianz plc reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason, without notification.
- The Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law.
- In case a provision or part provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter of this Allianz Junior Football Camp Free Prize Draw is Allianz plc, registered in Ireland. Registration No. 143108. Registered Office: Allianz House, Elmpark, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, Ireland. Trading address 3 Cromac Quay, The Gasworks, Ormeau Road, Belfast BT7 2JD. The Sponsor of the Free Prize Draw is Allianz SE, Königinstr. 28, 80802 Munich, Germany.
Call centre opening hours:
Mo-Fr: 8am-6pm | Sa: 9am-1pm