Facebook Online Quote Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. Subject to compliance with these Terms and Conditions, Allianz will award a cheque for £1,000 (the “Prize”) to the randomly selected winner of this Facebook Online Quote Free Prize Draw.
2. Entry to this Facebook online quote free prize draw is gained only by obtaining a new quotation online from the links provided on our Facebook post, either for Car or Home Insurance.
3. Allianz plc Standard Acceptance Criteria must be met in order for us to provide a quote.
4. Entry is limited to one Facebook online quote per person for the above selected insurance products. Multiple quotes per product will not be considered.
5. No purchase is necessary.
6. Entry into the Facebook online quote free prize draw will run from 23rd May 2016 until 30th June 2016.
7. You must be over 18 years of age to enter this online quote free prize draw and you must be resident in Northern Ireland.
8. A nominated judge from Allianz (the “Judge”) will randomly select the winner. The winner will be selected on July 6th 2016 and will be notified by email. If we are unable to contact the selected winner within 5 business days, that winner will forfeit all rights and entitlement to the Prize and another winner will be selected at random.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner’s home address only, via registered post.
10. Allianz will retain all entries in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 except as allowed for under Paragraph 20 of these Terms and Conditions.
11. Allianz plc. is authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland and is subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority. Details about the extent of our regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority are available from us on request. Our FCA Register number is 202862.
12. Employees of Allianz, their agents and their families are not eligible to enter this Facebook online quote free prize draw.
13. Allianz will retain all entries and under no circumstances will any entry be disclosed to any other entrant, except as allowed for under Paragraph 20 of these Terms and Conditions.
14. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. No alternative prize is available.
16. Only one Prize of £1,000 will be awarded solely to the winner.
17. Any tax liability arising from the award of this Prize will be the responsibility of the winner of the Prize. It is advisable that the winner seeks independent tax advice before accepting this Prize.
18. Allianz will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this Facebook online quote free prize draw.
19. By entering this Facebook online quote free prize draw, each entrant agrees to release and hold Allianz and any subsidiary and holding companies, their employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims , costs, (including reasonable legal costs) and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from the online quote free prize draw or from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the Prize.
20. By entering this Facebook online quote free prize draw, the entrant grants Allianz the right to use and publish his/her name and image in such media as Allianz may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration or payment to the winner. Allianz may also publish and/or disclose the results of this Facebook online quote free prize draw including the winner's name.
21. Allianz reserves the right to suspend or terminate this Facebook online quote free prize draw or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, for any reason.
22. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to this Facebook online quote free prize draw, the decision of Allianz shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
23. Persons entering this Facebook online quote free prize draw will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
24. All entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no Prize will be awarded in respect of any such entry.
25. Prizes are delivered via registered post. Upon Allianz notifying the winner, the winner will be required to provide their home postal mailing address. Where postal delivery is not suitable, alternative delivery will be arranged between Allianz plc. and the winner.
26. The promoter of this Allianz Online Quote Free Prize Draw is Allianz plc. which is registered in the Republic of Ireland, under Company Registration No. 143108, and with a trading address situated at 3 Cromac Quay, The Gasworks, Ormeau Road, Belfast BT7 2JD.